Wednesday, October 17, 2007

So I get up at 6:30 AM to take Kevin to work, get there, drop him off, come home, and at 8:00 AM he calls and says, "can you come get me? I'm sick." So I went back and got him. He has pink eye - AGAIN. And the weird thing is he's been asleep ALL DAY. Literally since 8 AM he's been asleep on the couch. He got up once to bring in some groceries from the car for me, but wouldn't even put them away because he was "too tired." He better feel better by tomorrow! LOL

I did leave Jakey here with him when I took Justin to Cherubs. That was an adventure, there is an entirely new batch of kids there and they were ROWDY! The opening exercises were in the Relief Society room of a building that I've never been in before and then we moved into the Cultural Hall. It was nice, the kids all had fun, but Justin turned all shy on me! Everyone kept commenting on how shy he was and that is SO not him! My friend that knows him pretty well was even surprised because quiet is definitely not Justin! LOL Then I take him out to the car and buckle him into his seatbelt and he says, "That was fun! I want to go again next week!" And I'm thinking, you didn't even do anything! LOL

I got lots of comments on my belly size today. Yay. LOL Tomorrow I will be 37 weeks, there's a full moon next Friday, maybe that'll send me into labor? I can dream, can't I???? LOL

2 comments:

Kate said...

Just be sure not to mess up Jakey's baptism plans with your dreaming . . . LOL j/k!

maren out my laundry said...

wow, hope kev feels better. Pink eye definitly didn't make me sleepy. hahaha!
Glad justin had fun, I didn't realize you were still doing it!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed