Friday, October 26, 2007

I don't feel so hot, had spicy soup at Olive Garden tonight, and just feel blah, but feeling better cold-wise...anyhow I added Kara as a contributor on my blog, she's going to get an email from Kevin when the baby comes and she'll post on my blog when Jayden's here, so whenever that time comes, you'll all know :)

I'm fine for tonight though, just upset tummy, so I'll post more tomorrow!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

i am sorry you are not feeling very well!

hope you get better soon! great things are coming!!!!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Bummer about your tummy. They say you have to have some heartburn to have a baby with hair. I don't think that's true--all my babies were bald!
Glad the cold is getting better, though.
Counting down the days!!!!

Lorie said...

Hope you start feeling better soon! i miss you!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed