Friday, October 12, 2007

TGIPD!

Thank goodness it's PARK DAY! LOL

The boys think I take them for them to have fun and play with their friends...I don't! I take them so that they go off and play while I have fun with MY friends! LOL

Last night was a rough night so we're going to come home from the park early. Kevin's new job has him taking calls in the middle of the night for "emergency runs" and calling drivers to actually take those loads, so he got 5 phone calls between midnight and 5 AM. I was ready to throw him and his phone out the window!

Anyhow, should be fun to go to the park and chat while the boys wear themselves out so that when we come home around noon they're ready for naps so I can get some sleep! They woke up at 5AM with Kevin's last phone call and sat downstairs with Kevin while he took care of the situation and got ready for work until he came to wake me up at 6:20 to take him to work.

Anyhow the boys are hunting down shoes and driving me nuts so I better go locate them. They need to make shoes with a button you can attach to something and go push to "page" the shoes like a cordless phone.

2 comments:

Kate said...

I hope the shoes were found and the park day was a good one! :)

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Lucky for you....we don't have a park in our little burg.... I'd have to drive about 35 miles to find a park and a friend in the same town!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed