Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'm selling my kids! Oh my goodness! Yesterday Kevin worked like 16 hours because he was trying to learn his new job so I was alone from the minute they woke up until it was bedtime and they bickered all day long, then at bedtime screamed at eachother and cried for an hour before finally falling asleep. So they fell asleep a little after 9 PM and then I had a rought night getting up to pee and about 3 AM I see both of them in my room on the floor. Fine whatever. Well they're playing with the stupid dog making her growl and keeping me up and playing around, SINCE 3 AM????? Ugh.

So finally Kevin gets up at 6:00 AM to get ready for work and I've had enough of him turning on the light to pick out his clothes, the boys messing with the stupid dog and making her growl and my own pelvic and hip pain so I freaked out and kicked all of them out of my room. Kev put the dog outside and she's been whining ever since and the boys are in their room screaming because I chose not to keep the car to take them to the movies because they woke up at 3 AM and so we're all taking naps instead of going to the movies today. Ugh. Oh and they're in there trashing their room...and I will lose it if I go in there to stop them...so. Whatever. Stupid dog. Still howling. And now I can't go back to sleep at 6:30 in the morning. UGH! Yep, my kids are for sale (and the dog and husband too!).

4 comments:

Kara said...

I'm sorry you are having a bad day :( I hope they take a good nap today so you can get some rest.

Stacey said...

I'm sorry Dawn,what an awful morning! All my kids were wide awake at 6 this morning. I plopped them in front of the tv with coloring books and crayons...then I dozed for the next hour and a half.

Jennie said...

how much? have you tried ebay? i hear you can sell anything there!!!

lol...

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

sounds like you're having a rough time of it. kids never cooperate when you really need the help. and kevin has to try his best at the new job.... sounds like you need a nanny - or your mother or sister to help out; maybe a nice friend/neighbor. if i were in the neighborhood, i'd take those kids off your hands.....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed