
And just me and Jakey - you can really see how big I am here...

Look how big Jakey is getting - he's "too cool" now...LOL

Remember I promised pics of Jakey in his cub scout uniform? Here is Jakey and my stepdad.

Going upside down for his Mother's Pin

With his den mother

My baby shower - from left to right, Kevin's mom, Kevin's grandma, my friend Sarah, with her back turned - Mary, and Shannon at the end of the table

The table and decorations, like the Halloween bowl? LOL

Me opening presents, it was the least horrible picture...LOL

Gosh, I hope none of you are on dialup!! LOL
Anyhow, there's some pics! Now just to wait for pics of the baby! LOL

4 comments:
Those are great pictures! I wish I'd had a shower this time, but with moving so far away the month before I had Josie it just didn't happen. LOL! I put new pics up on my site tonight too! :)
fun pics! :)
Now I see! You are really pregnant.
I remember it well.....
Looks like a great shower and if I haven't said so before, congrats on having a girl. It is sooooo different from having boys. You'll love it. Your boys are so grown up. And handsoome!!!
i totally love the pictures! it is fun to see your cute pregnant pictures! i love it!
i think pregnant women are the most beautiful! i know that they don't always feel that way... but i totally think that!
anyway... it was fun! thanks!
Post a Comment