Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Nesting

I'm not really a nester. I would like certain things done before the baby comes, but I don't have the energy to do them. Until today. Today it became insanely important for the living room furniture to be rearranged and dusted and vacuumed. THe kitchen to be scrubbed spotless and the floor mopped on my hands and knees. Laundry to be COMPLETELY done and put away (usually where I struggle) and for the boys' room to be completely gone through - toys thrown out and clothes that don't fit/are the wrong season put away.

Kevin's mad that I moved furniture, but in my defense, we have tile, I slid furniture, like two feet, it wasn't that much. And what's it going to do? Send me into labor? Oh no. LOL

3 comments:

Kate said...

So, apparently when you nest you do it in a BIG WAY! LOL
And yeah, at this point it seems like no big deal even if you DO go into labour!

Jennie said...

ok.. so i am not even pregnant and i get into those funks... got to clean everything... today!!!!

well, i am glad you feel better about it all!

Natalie said...

You sure sound like a nester to me! LOL!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed